What are e max veneers – Know more about them
What are e max veneers?
Emax veneers are one of the new-generation aesthetic dental treatments. It is the latest variant of the empress porcelain family known for its durability. The higher durability is due to firing ceramics without using any metals. Hence, the name E – max that means maximum Empress. It also has lithium disilicate, which increases the transparency and light permeability of the material. E-max Veneer method is a preferred method for enhancing the aesthetic appearance. In the information provided below, we will discuss the advantages, indications, and cases where Emax veneers are not used – brought to you by Oris Smiles Dental Clinic.
Advantages of emax veneers – What are e max veneers
The light transmittance of emax veneers is very high; hence, it gives a transparent and natural-looking appearance.
There is no metal in Emax veneers, and hence, it can be safely used in people with metal allergies. It doesn’t stain the margins of the gums and teeth.
It doesn’t show any gum irritation or any allergic reaction to the soft tissues. It is biocompatible and safe to use in the mouth.
Resist plaque formation
Plaque is a slimy layer formed on the teeth due to irregular or improper brushing. Plaque formation can also be seen on dental prostheses but not in the case of Emax veneers. The smooth surface of emax veneers prevents plaque formation. Due to no plaque accumulation, it significantly reduces the risk of bacterial colonization.
Emax veneers used in
- They treat deformations and fractures that occur in the front teeth.
- It is one of the first preferred methods to give an aesthetically aligned set of teeth in case of minor misalignments.
- It can be used for damaged back molar teeth where it can withstand chewing forces.
- E-max Veneer is frequently used to elevate the aesthetic quotient with its natural appearance and biocompatibility.
- It is used to correct the intrinsic staining where teeth whitening methods have failed. Stains caused by medicines and fluorosis can be effectively managed with Emax veneers.
- It is also among the popular options that can be applied to improve the appearance of teeth in a minimally invasive manner.
- It can be used to eliminate minor gaps between the teeth in significantly less time.
Emax veneers are not used in
- It is not suitable for use in tooth cavities and gum diseases
- It is not used in cases of missing teeth
- E-max Veneer is not applied to teeth with implant treatment
- It is not suitable for use in teeth with post and core after RCT
- It cannot be used on the back molars that are extensively damaged
Emax vs other veneers – What are e max veneers
E-max Veneers have a higher adhesion rate than other materials used in cosmetic dentistry. E-max veneer has almost no plaque accumulation compared to other veneers. Emax veneers are a durable and highly aesthetic choice for smile makeovers used by our experts at Oris Smiles Dental Clinic.